What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Lower blepharoplasty, also known as lower eyelid surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that helps to rejuvenate the area under the eye. This procedure can often help to reduce puffiness and bags under your eyes as well as improve fine lines and wrinkles around the lower eyelids area. Lower eyelid surgery often results in significant improvement in your appearance as a whole. Many patients report looking more alert, lively, and youthful.
Lower Eyelid Surgery Overview
It's not the having, it's the getting.
Benefits of Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Reduced puffiness and bags under the lower eyelids
- Improved lower eyelid skin tone and texture
- Reduced lower eyelid wrinkles
- Reduced fatigued-looking appearance
- Improved overall facial symmetry