What Is Upper Blepharoplasty?
Upper blepharoplasty, also known as upper eyelid surgery, is a cosmetic procedure that can improve the signs of aging around the upper eyelids. It involves removing skin and fat from the upper lids to restore a more youthful appearance to your eyes. Patients choose this procedure to see a improvement of the upper eye area, resulting in a rejuvenated appearance enhancing their overall appearance. Upper eyelid surgery can be for both women and men using an individual approach to achieve a natural result.
Upper Eyelid Surgery Overview
If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
Benefits of Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Enhance upper lid contour and smoothness
- Remove droopy upper eyelids
- Restore a more youthful appearance to your eyes
- Reduce puffiness in upper lids and under the eyes
- Improve upper lid symmetry